Valentine's day

Thanks to Tom Joyner for this funny, the Dick Cheney Valentine's Card
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
If you don't agree with me
I'll shoot you, too!

Valentine's was very nice. Ed and the boys received See's chocolates (truffles for the kids, custom box for Ed). Custom is the way to go-you'll never bite into that earwax buttercream! I received a balloon and a dozen orangy-coral roses. Very pretty. Flowers aren't usually a valentine's thing, so the surprise was nice.

We join the world of TV on Friday-cable guy is coming. Just in time for the Daytona 500.

Oh, and debating. Giggles birthday is tomorrow. So is Socrate's wife's. Do I call Socrate's wife and wish her a happy b'day? I'll ignore his, but that's not until November, so I don't think he'll notice.

Off to bed. Zaba search is a cool thing. Found my old boss from Babbage's-and it ends up he and his family live three towns away from us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously