Not So Fast

I thought I escaped the various forms of creeping crud the kids and Ed had last week. Last night, I was coughing. This isn't unusual, as one of the manifestations of Chiari is a cough, especially when lying down.

However, last night, I thought the back of my throat seemed dry and scratchy.

Yep. It was.

While I may not have the full blown yuckiness they've all suffered through, the kids coughed on me or snuggled up to me one too many times and I've got that and the dull ache in my head. Fortunately, nothing else.

If the rest of it is waiting to announce its presence, maybe it'll have the decency to wait until after 10pm Tuesday night, so that I can get all the school work done before spring break.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously