The One Before the Big One

Ed is celebrating the last year of being in his 40s. Well, I don't know if celebrating is the right term for it.

To soften the blow, he now has a bigger iMac than I do. :) I suspect that will go a long way towards him doing more home recording than he has since the kids were born. He started doing some with the iPad, but now, that he can buy software that makes the iPad apps seem trivial, things probably will change on that front!

Now, what the heck do I do to top that for the big 5-0 next year?

P.S. We save all our Apple product boxes and last year, I got the idea to make an Apple 'tree' around the holidays-inspired by some of the book 'trees' pinned on Pinterest. It may just be featured here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously