Another One Down

Another semester, that is.

I turned in a 19 page research proposal and took a final this evening. Other than some mini quizzes in one class and a discussion board post in the other, I am done.

I learned:
1. That three classes and a part time job is a recipe for disaster.
2. That in one year, there has been no more empirical research in the topic that is the closest to my planned research, which means that I can argue that I need to do this research.
3. That reading all ten research studies again puts me in a good position to do the literature review legwork now will make it easier to just refine things when the time comes.
4. That I need a vacation.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, because I don't need to be to work until the afternoon. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone