Five

Five years ago today, after being gently nagged for months by a friend, I started this blog. 1700+ posts later, not only am I still at it, but addicted to posting every day.

In that time, I have read some great stuff, once in a while wrote some decent stuff myself and made more than a few friends along the way. I've been inspired and humbled, shared joys and failures. All along, the best part has been that what I write has triggered hundreds of conversations, both in the comments and in real life.

It can be said that writing is a solitary pursuit, but that's not quite true. When people respond to the message you've crafted, it takes on so much more.


Thank you for sharing the journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously