Prayers, please

Ed and I got a reality check last night. We were missing Mom and Nancy but our pain is small in comparison to friends of ours.

Their son, Brian Joseph, was due December 14th. Sometime in the week following the 14th, Brian died in utero. His mom was induced and Brian was delivered on December 23rd. He was a beautiful, perfect looking angel and his parents and the doctors are baffled as to what happened.

My heart aches for his parents. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child, or meeting and saying goodbye in the same breath.

God bless Brian Joseph.

Comments

Meghan said…
Oh my gosh, that's so tragic, especially since he was full term :(

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously