2013

For the first time in a while, I can look back on a year and be very satisfied with how it turned out.

I have a job in the field I studied and it is what I expected. I look forward to going to work each day.

Money isn't plentiful, but things aren't horrible. When I get a flat tire, it limits what we do for a paycheck, rather than killing our budget for two months.

My family is healthy, the extended family is extending more, with a new baby and an engagement. While my health and Ed's aren't perfect, they aren't too bad.

We have trips out of state planned this year. Yes, multiple. Heck, Ed and I have a trip out of country, and there may be a second one before the year is over.

We've reconnected with old friends.

If 2014 just gives us more of the same as 2013, it will be fine with me.

Here's hoping that you all have good tidings in 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously