Packing It Up and Moving!

Not in the real world, not yet (thank God for that!), but the virtual home on the net will be moving here in the next few days!

The past 6.5 years at Blogspot have been awesome, but I need to practice my web skills and think that hosting the blog myself is one of the things that will help me on that front. I'll also be hosting an online portfolio on another URL, but it'll still be the same blog-just at another address.

Blogger should automatically redirect, but if it doesn't, I'm at www.suzannecalling.com.

See you there!



Comments

JW said…
I have seen a number of people host their own blog with such an address. How in the world is this done? Or should I have ask?

JW

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously