Returning to normal (whatever that is...)

Yes, I freely admit I was neglecting my posting duties. I think I needed a few mental health days after the chaos that reigned last week.

My siblings and stepdad were agog that I really sent my brother the email. I'm not the type to do that sort of thing. Hey, it was adressing actual events, lol.

After the craziness of the week, I went to work on Friday and found several cards. I work with a great bunch of people. Then I got a weekend off. Spent Saturday morning with stepdad and stepsis, then when hubby got off work, we headed over to WDW for an overnight stay and visit with his mom and sister.

We had a nice dinner at Whispering Canyon (well worth it, they were surprised by the antics and loved the food). Sunday would have been Nancy's 57th birthday, so the clan honored her day by doing her favorite thing-sitting poolside with a drink at Port Orleans French Quarter. It was off to Epcot afterwards. I had to leave at 4:30 for a store meeting. I have the rotten luck that every year, the store meeting falls on my *last* weekend off before Christmas.

Been busy with work the past couple of days. Tomorrow is my day off, and we're headed over to stepdad's in the morning to help him with whatever he needs. Some financial stuff needs to be looked over, so I'll help him out with that.

I know, really boring reading. Hope you're checking in with me just before bedtime today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously