To avoid November being the month of MeMes, I'm getting it out of my system now

Who wins, Mars or Venus?

Found this quiz on another blog. Thanks, Mandy. Oh, my kids would laugh because you're Bill and Mandy-I just caught that!

1. Who is your man?...... Ed
2. How long have you been married?....... 10 years
3. How long dated?...... We dated for 3 years, would have been married sooner if not for bozo the ex
4. How old is your man?...... 43
5. Who eats more? ..... Him
6. Who said "I love you" first? ...... Him.
7. Who is taller?...... Him, but only 2 inches.
8. Who sings better?...... We'll both say 'me', so I guess this is a draw
9. Who is smarter? ....... I think he'll be mad at my answer, but he is darn smart. I'm smarter. :)
10. Whose temper is worse?...... His. Definitely his. (though when I get mad, look out)
11. Who does the laundry?...... He does more of it, but if we both worked the same amount of hours, it'd be 50/50.
12. Who takes out the garbage?...... 75/25 in his favor
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?..... If you're looking at it? Me.
14. Who pays the bills?...... Me
15. Who is better with the computer?...... I am not even going to begin to say I know more. He builds them for a HOBBY, what does that tell you?
16. Who mows the lawn?..... (Damn. Who wrote this quiz, some dude hoping to make his wife feel like shit?) He does.
17. Who cooks dinner?..... Depends on my work shift, but we both can.
18. Who drives when you are together?...... Mostly me, because I've got the newer (thus reliable) car.
19. Who pays when you go out?..... Me, because I've got the debit card. Now he's got one too, so that will change.
20. Who is most stubborn?...... Both, but probably me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?...... Me. I am hardly ever wrong, though.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?...... (the jerk who wrote this still has both parents. Nice.) His. Mine have both passed, and my crazy life keeps me from seeing my stepdad as often as I'd like.
23. Who kissed who first?....... Good question. I'd say that's a draw.
24. Who asked who out?...... I asked him. Would you let a guy who listened to you cry on the phone for three hours get away?
25. Who proposed?..... He did.
26. Who is more sensitive?....... Him.
27. Who has more friends?...... Me, and he'll bitch about that if you let him.
28. Who has more siblings?...... I was raised Catholic, you have to ask?
29. Who wears the pants in the family?...... Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!