Coming soon to a town near you...

Remember how excited I was to find that Ikea would build in Orlando? I was excited to get some more Billy bookcases without driving 7 hours to Atlanta. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Atlanta, it's just that the logistics of purchasing items and trying to fit them in a Beetle with 4 occupants is comical. So driving over to Orlando, grabbing an item and perhaps some swedish meatballs and lingonberry sauce made me happy.

Ikea decided to make us happier. We'll be getting one in Tampa in 2009. In fact, I'll pass it most mornings on my way to work. It'll be close enough that if I want that meal for lunch, I can drive over, eat and come back in my alloted hour break.

There are things that Ikea is great for-the aforementioned Billy bookcases, for instance. However, after three moves, the dressers we have in our bedroom, all four of them, are falling apart. We'll be replacing them eventually-but with something else.

We may not buy much from them once they arrive, but it's nice to have the option.

We also are getting a Cheesecake Factory soon, but can someone please ask Pizzeria Uno and Dave and Busters to grace Tampa with their presence?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously