Channelling Bob Pucci

Who is Bob Pucci? He was the marketing teacher in my high school. He also is/was extremely short-shorter than me. The man wore shoes with 4" lifts every day (and polyester disco type shirts, long after disco died).

Well, I picked up my orthotics Thursday and put them in my shoes. Instantly, I was more than an inch taller and thought to myself "this must be what Bob Pucci felt like". You know, you're in the kichen, getting something out of a drawer, and things are lower than you remember.

Can you imagine being a guy who is shorter than me?

Comments

j.petmm said…
Bob pucci was your highschool teacher?? I think my sister dated him! He was pretty short with long blonde hair and had a big nose. He was pretty cool :) he plays in a disco band called Libido Funk Circus..google it and you'll see em..is that the same guy you're talking about?? Wow that's amazing!!
j.petmm said…
Bob pucci was your highschool teacher?? I think my sister dated him! He was pretty short with long blonde hair and had a big nose. He was pretty cool :) he plays in a disco band called Libido Funk Circus..google it and you'll see em..is that the same guy you're talking about?? Wow that's amazing!!
Suzanne said…
Not sure. He was a balding guy with brown hair in his 40's when he a teacher at my school in the early 80's. He'd be about 70 now.

Really short, though. Not even 5 feet without the shoes.
Robert said…
No it's not, I'm the Bob Pucci from Libido Funk Circus and I was never a high school teacher, I used to smash atoms before going into music full time!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone