Channelling Bob Pucci

Who is Bob Pucci? He was the marketing teacher in my high school. He also is/was extremely short-shorter than me. The man wore shoes with 4" lifts every day (and polyester disco type shirts, long after disco died).

Well, I picked up my orthotics Thursday and put them in my shoes. Instantly, I was more than an inch taller and thought to myself "this must be what Bob Pucci felt like". You know, you're in the kichen, getting something out of a drawer, and things are lower than you remember.

Can you imagine being a guy who is shorter than me?

Comments

Unknown said…
Bob pucci was your highschool teacher?? I think my sister dated him! He was pretty short with long blonde hair and had a big nose. He was pretty cool :) he plays in a disco band called Libido Funk Circus..google it and you'll see em..is that the same guy you're talking about?? Wow that's amazing!!
Unknown said…
Bob pucci was your highschool teacher?? I think my sister dated him! He was pretty short with long blonde hair and had a big nose. He was pretty cool :) he plays in a disco band called Libido Funk Circus..google it and you'll see em..is that the same guy you're talking about?? Wow that's amazing!!
Suzanne said…
Not sure. He was a balding guy with brown hair in his 40's when he a teacher at my school in the early 80's. He'd be about 70 now.

Really short, though. Not even 5 feet without the shoes.
Unknown said…
No it's not, I'm the Bob Pucci from Libido Funk Circus and I was never a high school teacher, I used to smash atoms before going into music full time!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously