OPI Gelcolor - Can't Find My Czechbook

Mandi hit it out of the ballpark with the last manicure she did two weeks ago. It wore amazingly well. In fact, she may have needed to cancel today, and I was fine with that manicure for another week if we had to cancel.

Today, I also did a pedicure, with the same color. What's funny is that about six months ago, I found a foot soak on Pinterest, and I do that every other month-she commented that she didn't have to do anything to my feet but a salt scrub and polish.


Her idea was to dip an entire nail in glitter, then a double top coat. It seems to work for her other clients. I prefer glitter as an accent, not on the entire nail. We'll see how this wears.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously