Update

Seems I have a back door in, so I'm taking advantage of it. I can't get to the dashboard, but I'm not worrying about it .

The car: The dealer had it for two weeks. The check engine light came on after changing out myriad fuses. Ultimately, the gas tank and evaporator cylinder were replaced. I got the car back and returned the Nissan (still don't like them). The SA told me they filled the tank, but when I started up the car, it said 1/3 full. Hmmmm. I drive it for three days and the gas gauge barely moves, even with me driving 150 miles. We fill it-and it only takes 4 gallons.

Back to the dealer, where the float for the gas tank is replaced. When I got the car after spending two weeks at the dealer, it had the shop smell. Now, it reeks of gasoline. Ew.

The kids: We started scouting off with a bang. At the first meeting, we were invited to a picnic that Saturday. Ed and the boys went and won tickets to a ball game the next day. Sunday was spent at the ballpark. It was fun and we had to promise younger a return trip to catch a foul ball.

Work: business is picking up now that the kids are back to school. This is good, as most of my salary is determined by sales. :) However, now that projections have Ernesto making a beeline towards Tampa Bay, I think business is going to suffer.

Ed's Mom and sister left for their cruise yesterday. Yes, with a storm brewing in the gulf. I have a feeling the ship won't make it to most of the destinations this trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously