November, Finally

This time last year, we were preparing for our second cruise, after attending the first CTTE in April.  Celtic Thunder was more low key, as we relaxed more, spent time with some of our prog friends and I only made an effort to get to one show (Gaelic Storm, loved them).

Prior to the first Cruise to the Edge, Ed and I both friended people on Facebook, but didn't know anyone else IRL going on the cruise (or so we thought-we ran into my first serious boyfriend the last night).  However, we made many friends during CTTE, that we spent time with on Celtic Thunder. This year?  It feels like a reunion of friends in addition to an amazing music festival.

Two weeks from today, three of us head aboard.  Game Teen will be staying home and my sister flying down from NY to keep him company, as he had no interest in going.  This time, some long-time IRL friends will be joining us.

The lesson from last year was that we would have no sleep and need to recover, so we booked a second cruise with 30 of our CTTE friends.  The second one will have lots of relaxation on tap and time to catch up with each other.

Gee, I have no idea why I was looking forward to November so much!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!