The House Smells Like a Bakery

I entered a bake off at work. After drawing a blank for several days, I realized I should make my Mom's Sour Cream Coffee Cake recipe. However, making one coffee cake is not a good idea, especially when the house smells like this.

So I made three. One for the coworkers to enjoy, one for the bake off and one for the menfolk. Chef probably thought he was going to stay up to get a warm piece as soon as it came out of the oven.

Not quite, but he'll have a nice breakfast tomorrow.

Oh, and if you're wondering, 24.5 cups is critical mass for a KitchenAid Professional mixer. Good thing I didn't get the notion to quadruple the recipe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously