Life Happens

Regarding yesterday's post, I installed QuickTime 7 Pro to do two assignments. $30.00 for software I may never use again.

One of those assignments requires an unknown plug in for me to download a scrambled MP3 to edit, then send the new file back to the Prof. Easy peasy stuff for me to do, provided I can download the file!

The other item was a six word memoir. We had to use a musical bed, fade in and out and add an audio track. My six words have been heard by many of my friends over the years, though I had to take a word out. Now it's "Life Happens When Making Other Plans"

Alas, I need to find a host for audio tracks, so it won't be added today, but soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously