It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Well, maybe not. This is, after all, Florida-the lowest number on the thermometer has been 53 in the morning during the past week.

However, at work, you can tell something's up. There are coworkers I haven't seen for a week. Add that to the 10 day break our employer gives us and it adds up to a very nice vacation. Alas, my classification doesn't get paid time off, so it was not an option.

It will be interesting tomorrow. We shut down on Friday, and I suspect those who didn't have a whole week of vacation to use probably added tomorrow to their time off in order to get last minute things done.

I think we'll get in the Christmas spirit Friday with a detour over to Orlando. It'll feel like I'm playing hooky!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously