Lighter Load

Today, I turned in my research paper for my Psych class, then did a presentation about my study and findings. This assignment makes up thirty percent of my grade. At this point, 65% of the course work for the semester is done .By Monday night, 75% of the assignments for another class will be done, and the third class is mostly done.

Most of this semester was extremely stressful because I had due dates and Jane stuff. Now that I'm out from under the stresses, I can relax and take my time with the remaining assignments to give my usual quality work.

For now, I'm hitting the sack to get some of the sleep I missed last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously