Careful What You Wish For

Because it might be very, very scary!

Witness the cat and his desire for the string from one of my party balloons:


Once he actually got hold of the string, the mylar bouncing along the wall made a HUGE sound that you can't hear on the video and he ran to the other side of the room and looked at the string nervously. If I showed the full video, you would hear me and Ed laughing hysterically for about 10 seconds. He tried grabbing it earlier, but I must have distracted him when I reached into my purse to get the Flip.

Next time, I've got to make sure I'm on the other side of the room so I can show this comedy in all its glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously