Perforated Vein?

The ultrasound was completed today. I spent about an hour with the technician and she was very thorough, but I still don't know much about what is going on. This is because Dr. J left the building and went across the street to the hospital.

He will call me tomorrow with information.

The only thing I know at this point is that I have a perforated vein. The tech said 'they'll probably want to do surgery to close that off, but it's relatively minor,' but beyond that, she was rather tight lipped.

Somehow, I suspect that Dr. J will call me while I am taking my CLEP exam, and I'll have to wait until Monday for answers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously