Holding Pattern

The answer I got today wasn't really a definitive answer. Dr. J told me and the resident with him "We're going to do an ultrasound to see what is going on under the surface."

He commented that the edema that used to be horrible is the best he's ever seen it. It's because I'm not working and aggravating it. Whenever the opportunity presents, the leg us elevated.

On my phone was a picture I posted on Facebook a month ago and the another picture I took last week. In the bright light of the examining room, the scar tissue has definitely changed.

So, is there something going on? Probably. We just won't know until next Thursday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously