Ponderings

Why, oh why did I let the physical therapist talk me into increasing weight to 30 pounds on the rowing machine Thursday, after the assistant and I agreed we should drop down to 25 after my neurologist appointment? I shouldn't be doing it at all, but I saw improvement.

Instead, I've got a two day headache that won't go away (all those headaches that didn't respond to Tylenol, Aleve or Excedrin? Chiari type.)and my neck and shoulders are really sore. I can take painkillers for that, but it doesn't do a darn thing for the headache.

Why is it that I can ask five times, and the can can overflow, and people put their trash on the counter and STILL no one empties the trash can?

Why is it that the dishes pile up (dishwasher is broken) and rather than pick up a sponge to wash dishes, the other inhabitants of the house feel the need to dig out rubbermaid containers to eat from instead?

Why is it that whenever someone is hungry, they tell me instead of doing something about it? I don't mind cooking IF I can have some help-especially when I HURT!

Why do I suspect that I'm not the only woman with these complaints?

Comments

Joyce-Anne said…
My complaints are not exactly the same, but very similar!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously