The Herd in My House

I'm in the kitchen, making pizza dough (yay). Both boys are in the living room, playing the Wii. All of a sudden, I hear mooing. First one then two bovines are making noise in my living room. For the record, they are not playing a game that has animals in it. (Mario Kart Wii)

"Who let the cows in?" Lots of giggling from the living room, then more mooing.

"Seriously, who let the cows in? There's enough mess around here with just you kids." More giggling, more mooing, then Chef pipes up with

"Hey, Mom, look on the bright side. You know you can have hamburgers for dinner tomorrow."

Nice to know those toy swords are good for something. I'm going to put Chef right to work on that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously