BlogHer '09

My fellow BlogHer members, there's a poll. Where would you like BlogHer '09?

Since I'm planning on going next year, I'm partial to a place I've never been. I'm looking over that list and wondering which one to vote for.

How about you? Where should it be next year? Time to vote!

Where should BlogHer 09 be held (July 17-19, 2009)
Atlanta, GA
Austin, TX
Denver, CO
Las Vegas, NV
New York, NY
Omaha, NE
Philadelphia, PA
Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
San Francisco Bay Area
Southern California
St. Louis, MO

I bolded the places I've been. This leaves 8 of the 12 locations up for grabs.

Comments

ligirl said…
Well, even though I am not a member of BlogHer...I have an opinion...(Hah! Surprise, surprise!) San Francisco is LOVELY, but if I'm not mistaken, they just had it there THIS year, so...I'd have to go for Seattle. I've never been there, but something has always intrigued me about that place. I'd love to go someday. Vegas too...but EVERYBODY goes to Vegas for conventions and meetings and stuff. Ho-hum. Seattle would be different!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously