They like me, they really like me...

The work schedule, submitted for your approval. Our work week is Monday through Sunday. Makes more business sense to have the two busiest days be at the end of the week.

I've spent the last three days off, Sunday as my second day off last week and Monday and Tuesday this week.

Next week, Monday and then Sunday the 23rd. Then Monday and Tuesday, Christmas Eve and Day, then another day off later that week. That's two three day 'weekends' in a month. I am the only manager with Christmas Eve off. Boss says that I don't complain about the schedule. Apparently, this is the reward!

Heck, three days in a row off for Christmas. If there was some way to convince the boys that Santa would show up at a campsite, I'd say let's go camping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously