Inner Peace

In the past few months, I've had a few pretty cool revelations and conversations that have lead me to be pretty introspective. As a whole, though, the journey through college has definitely helped me to look inward more than I have in the past.

The job search lead to offering some support to others going through the same thing and I was able to help a friend starting out in his career with the sage wisdom that your quality of life will ALWAYS trump your paycheck. Yes, I asked for more money than I had been making in the past, but this job offer came with less pay and more vacation time-which I gladly accepted. Ed and I are at the stage in our lives where the travel beckons, so more time off and a respectable salary makes both of us happier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously