How Tired Am I?

Apparently, I was VERY tired. After a week of nights with 3 to 4 hours sleep, I went to sleep yesterday at 4:30pm. I woke up a few times, but didn't get up for good until 8:30 this morning. Moving is a piece of cake, right?

I still have that update to post and I will. Jill's network is secured, otherwise I'd borrow the bandwidth there when I check in with the kitties later. In the meantime, you get a short post today.

On tap for the morning tomorrow is enrolling both boys in school. At least Gameboy's school gave us the pile of paperwork when we were there the other day. I spent over an hour this morning completing it. He apparently gets an elective and what was his first choice? Phys Ed. Are you sure this is MY child?

We have cow pasture behind the house and there are about a half dozen residents. Ed has dubbed them "The Neighbors". When I got up this morning, he asked if I'd seen "The Neighbors" this morning. I was confused, we've got a fenced in yard and I just woke up. No, he meant the cows. He says he likes having "The Neighbors." That's fine with me, as long as he doesn't invite them over for dinner!

Comments

Mike Golch said…
dude,I had a comment but ffor the life of me it exsape my mind jut that fast.
Anonymous said…
Why not invite them over for some burgers? Haha, okay, that was mean...I'm gonna shut up now...
Grandy said…
I hope you caught up on some much needed rest.
Mike Golch said…
I just thought what the comment was and wouldn't you know it Project mommy voiced it for me.
klasieprof said…
KEWL!! Cows make better neighbors than peoples any time!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously